Today's totals are zero despite workers connected

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
BMChris

Today's totals are zero despite workers connected

Post by BMChris » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:22 am

I have ethash and randomX workers connected and finding shares (see screenshot) but the daily totals in the dashboard are all showing zero

Niels0210

Re: Today's totals are zero despite workers connected

Post by Niels0210 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:27 am

I have the same problem since 1hour. stop mining?
BMChris

Post by BMChris » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:57 am

Niels0210 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:27 am stop mining?
I'm keeping mine on for now, just in case it's just an issue with the UI, not the actual amount mined.
ragunnaath

Post by ragunnaath » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:11 am

Same issue for me ... anyone figured out the problem ? I have three workers connected and can see the hash rate is okay... but earning meter has stopped ...! What’s happening?
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:34 am

Not sure if it is related but I noticed the earn totals seemed off compared to other days. My are not showing zero but are half what they are normally.
All my miners are working and the shares are where they are normally. Miners are working on XMR and ETH as well.

I am still looking into this on my end before sending a ticket.

EDIT: Something I just noticed. I have a listing for Nekonium in my balances with a 0.00 balance. I have some miner working on ethash-lowmemory with proswitching and they is the coin I see being mined but I do not have that coin selected as a payout. Not sure why it is showing in the balance dashboard.

EDIT2: I see Nekonium is also listed in my payout proportion with no wallet address and no proportion set. I did not add this to my payouts. Just a guess on my part but I suspect there is an issue converting what is being mined to the selected payout coins and this entry is the systems way of handling that so what was mined is not lost. Again this is just a best guess on my part.
Last edited by Mastermind007 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
pmzone

Post by pmzone » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:57 am

weird, i don't have this issue. i'm running both randomx and ethash too
ragunnaath

Post by ragunnaath » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:34 am

No such payout changes like this for me... but the earnings have stopped half way through.. has not changed late 2 hours ... workers are fine and hash rate is fine ..
Mastermind007 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:34 am Not sure if it is related but I noticed the earn totals seemed off compared to other days. My are not showing zero but are half what they are normally.
All my miners are working and the shares are where they are normally. Miners are working on XMR and ETH as well.

I am still looking into this on my end before sending a ticket.

EDIT: Something I just noticed. I have a listing for Nekonium in my balances with a 0.00 balance. I have some miner working on ethash-lowmemory with proswitching and they is the coin I see being mined but I do not have that coin selected as a payout. Not sure why it is showing in the balance dashboard.

EDIT2: I see Nekonium is also listed in my payout proportion with no wallet address and no proportion set. I did not add this to my payouts. Just a guess on my part but I suspect there is an issue converting what is being mined to the selected payout coins and this entry is the systems way of handling that so what was mined is not lost. Again this is just a best guess on my part.
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:38 am

Has anyone submitted a ticket for this?

I don't what to submit another one if already done. Just refer support to this thread if you have an open ticket.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:10 am

Niels0210 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:27 am I have the same problem since 1hour. stop mining?
Could you provide your Prohashing username?
BMChris

Post by BMChris » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:12 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:10 am Could you provide your Prohashing username?
Mine is 'BattleMetalChris'