No payout and lot of rejected shares

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ASICRunner

No payout and lot of rejected shares

Post by ASICRunner » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:12 am

Hi Guys,

I've not got my payout for 21st and I'm getting 6% rejected shares. Can you look into it please? my user is rapidhashx.

Also i'm having problems with resetting the password on forums for my other account. Emails never come to my mailbox so reset seems to not work for me.

Cheers,
Steve Sokolowski

Re: No payout and lot of rejected shares

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:36 am

No problem. I'll have Chris look into this next. We should be able to get back to you in a few hours.
ASICRunner

Post by ASICRunner » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:46 am

Cheers Steve. Just checked my front end and for some reason the payouts are showing correctly now and rejects back to 0%. Not sure if that is actual value or front end not showing. I'm loosing about 100MH somewhere and not sure where that is. I see just over 300MH where I should be getting way over 400Mh.

Are you planning to have support for separate workers? It's really hard to find out what miners is under performing. The miners on my side looks fine hash at full speed but on the pool im loosing a lot of hashpower so want to know which miners are not working correctly.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 pm

I'd love to implement workers, but it has never risen above the priority of increasing profitability. I've always seen increasing profitability as being more likely to draw customers than providing web interface features. This is definitely something I want to do as soon as we get profitability close to maximum.

What model of miners are you using?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:30 pm

I'm taking care of the payout right now. Apparently, the balance in the hot wallet was 0.001 less that was necessary for payouts. I am correcting the issue right now; the payout will go out in a few minutes.
vodach

Post by vodach » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:04 pm

I have also underrate traffic. I have 6.5 mh instaled power and it show me 5,6 mh 1 less.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:43 am

vodach wrote:I have also underrate traffic. I have 6.5 mh instaled power and it show me 5,6 mh 1 less.
The upcoming update should improve performance of all miners. That said, there are many factors that affect the actual hashrate at the pool, some of which we can't fix. One common example is that the latency of your internet connection will cause stale shares, reducing your hashrate.

It's worth noting that coin-switching pools like Prohashing trade efficiency for higher payouts per hashrate. The manufactures of miners typically advertise what hashrate you would expect for mining a single coin with a long block time, typically Litecoin. You will never have as high a hashrate at a coin-switching pool as mining a single coin, and you will likely never reach the manufacturer's specified hashrate at a coin-switching pool. However, you will have a higher payout per hashrate, which will more than offset the difference.