Is power consumption still incorrectly calculated?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Aura89

Is power consumption still incorrectly calculated?

Post by Aura89 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 pm

I understand there was some password arguments added that, i believed anyway was supposed to fix the calculation issue.

But that does not seem to be correct?

Was it supposed to be fixed, or was this update just a new feature that'll help power consumption be correct at a later date?
critter

Re: Is power consumption still incorrectly calculated?

Post by critter » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Yes I would like to know whats going on with power consumption display also... Anybody know anything?
hgrenade

Re: Is power consumption still incorrectly calculated?

Post by hgrenade » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:29 pm

I am also wondering - there is no way that this miner is drawing $0.10 per day. Is it the average hourly cost?