Reduced support on Thursday and Friday; updates on progress

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Reduced support on Thursday and Friday; updates on progress

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:45 pm

With Chris in Canada this week, and there being issues with the system that I need to fix, there will be delays in answering customer support tickets on Thursday and Friday. However, when Saturday arrives, I should have time to address the tickets more quickly. I hope to empty the ticket queue by Sunday night. Until then, I apologize for the reduced support.

Meanwhile, I made two significant fixes tonight. The first fixes an issue where coins that identified blocks by their scrypt proof of work hash, rather than the SHA-256 hash of the header like litecoin does, were not stored in the database. That resolved a lot of missing shares. Second, I added a check so that when a block fails to insert into the database for any reason, shares are still inserted despite the error. There are still a few more block errors, but they will not affect shares and I'll investigate them over the weekend.

Feel free to comment on balances now that shares don't appear to be missing anymore. Chris will be correcting balances tonight again, for hopefully the last time. More detailed reports will come on the weekend.
Last edited by Steve Sokolowski on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
platoday

Re: Reduced support on Thursday and Friday; updates on progress

Post by platoday » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Will appreciate it if you look into my 8/8/2017 earnings, it was around 40% less compared to the day before that(which itself was maybe 10% or so less compared to the day before!). Thanks
mycide

Post by mycide » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:14 pm

the few hours since you posted it seems to be working a lot better, now the graphics just need to reflect the reality, as long as it shows faulty earnings/ hashrates i suspect you will keep getting new tickets.

Good job anyhows!
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
mickeekung

Post by mickeekung » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Thanks for the update. How about relax diff? Any news?
Wanna see some exciting and interesting cloud mining contract which is different to Hashflare or Genesis Mining? Here is the site I trust.

https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=8945

https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup/?referrer=59E0E92B882D
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:37 pm

any ideas on whats causing the pool to throw "miner using wrong algorithm" errors on shares? i'm still getting those.