Getting paid in wrong coin!!! Help!!!

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
xichas

Getting paid in wrong coin!!! Help!!!

Post by xichas » Thu May 04, 2017 5:22 am

Since yesterday I´m getting paid in Dobbscoin an haven´t made any configuration to that. I tried to solve that problem making all sort of changes in my earnings profile section with no success. Is there any way to solve the problem?

Tanks in advance

Regards

Xichas
ramkin

Re: Getting paid in wrong coin!!! Help!!!

Post by ramkin » Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 am

I'm getting paid in Mooncoin
Help!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu May 04, 2017 8:07 am

Chris reverted the changes he made to this to a previous version, and we think this will fix earnings issues for now.

When he wakes up in 7 hours, he'll fix the problem and put the new code back out, and correct balances to the coins people wanted to earn.
xichas

Post by xichas » Thu May 04, 2017 8:27 am

Thank you Steve for your quick answer!!!

Greetings!!!!
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu May 04, 2017 4:21 pm

If your balance is incorrect from the changes yesterday, please send me a private message with your username, what coin(s) you were paid, and what coin(s) you wanted to earn. I do not want to apply a fix that changes everyone's balances at once because that would inevitably cause a different group of people to have issues.