Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:36 pm

Monero just released the major update of version 10.0, which I upgraded to, but that upgrade required the redownloading of the block chain. Ethereum had the bug in geth that caused all clients to crash. I upgraded Ethereum but had to redownload its block chain as well. Monero and Ethereum should be ready for payout tomorrow.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:54 am

I noticed that Monero is marked as paid out on September 21, but looking at the payout logs, I think there was an error in the payouts that caused nothing to actually be sent. Can anyone who has a September 21 Monero payout report on whether or not they received their money?
excelerator

Post by excelerator » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:10 pm

I saw yesterday's payout rate of $0.0461 and applied that to my hash rate and calculated that either my displayed hash rate is 10% too high or I'm being underpaid in Bitcoin. Please review.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:16 pm

excelerator wrote:I saw yesterday's payout rate of $0.0461 and applied that to my hash rate and calculated that either my displayed hash rate is 10% too high or I'm being underpaid in Bitcoin. Please review.
I suspect that's due to the share corrections Chris needed to make yesterday. I was also surprised at how profitable that number came out, because profitability across all coins has been declining for the past week, as you can see in the chart, and that day was an outlier.

I'll let Chris answer this, but I think what he did was to enter an approximate value because it would take hours of computation to determine the actual value with the accounts having been manually credited. I'll ask him to investigate.

Could you compare your numbers for, say, Tuesday, when there was no share recording issue, and confirm that they are more accurate than on Thursday?
excelerator

Post by excelerator » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:29 pm

The previous day was nearly perfect, within 2% of casual observation of hash rate
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Steve's right - I had to estimate the profitability yesterday by multiplying for the downtime. The profitability today will be correct within the normal accuracy.
excelerator

Post by excelerator » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:58 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Steve's right - I had to estimate the profitability yesterday by multiplying for the downtime. The profitability today will be correct within the normal accuracy.
It was more like $0.041 for the day
bareknuckle1983

Post by bareknuckle1983 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Did not recieve my paycoin payout of over 5 XPY
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi. I will will into the Paycoin issue very soon. I think it likely has to due to with Bittrex discontinuing it, and that messing up our database balances.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:05 am

I determined the cause of the lack of XPY payouts. Our payout script checks to see if any balance is above the default payout threshold, but it needs an exchange price to determine the threshold. Since Bittrex had disabled its XPY market, we couldn't obtain an XPY price and therefore the payout threshold, preventing us from issuing XPY payouts. I enabled the YoBit XPY market, and now the issue should be fixed and the payout will send in a few hours.