Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
CritterDog

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by CritterDog » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:The ETH payout threshold is set to 0.1 ETH or $1, whichever is greater, so that exchanges post the deposit. Many exchanges will withhold ETH deposits less than 0.1, and we were getting multiple questions about why ETH payouts did not show up in exchanges.
OK I will go ahead and point my miners back at it until it reaches .1 ETH?

What I dont understand is on your site it says the Network Min is .1
But the threshold min says .0796?
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:35 pm

CritterDog wrote:
Chris Sokolowski wrote:The ETH payout threshold is set to 0.1 ETH or $1, whichever is greater, so that exchanges post the deposit. Many exchanges will withhold ETH deposits less than 0.1, and we were getting multiple questions about why ETH payouts did not show up in exchanges.
OK I will go ahead and point my miners back at it until it reaches .1 ETH?

What I dont understand is on your site it says the Network Min is .1
But the threshold min says .0796?

UPDATE: I pointed miners back at ETH to get it over .1 which is showing value atm at $1.28

I really do not want to mine it if I dont have to so will this now pay out? Thanks!
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:28 pm

You found a bug in the website that it does not show the minimum payout amount as the threshold if the minimum payout amount happens to be limiting the payout. I will fix this on the weekend.
valta4065

Post by valta4065 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:39 pm

No payouts for days on Dash now.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:07 am

Hi. I'm looking into the DASH problem right now. I think it is a display issue, but I will have more information about in in a few hours.
valta4065

Post by valta4065 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:30 am

almost a week now and Dash still not payed out
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:25 am

We are working on the issue. The problem is that the payout script is showing that you are owed nothing while the website is showing the positive balance that you see. I believe the cause comes down to a different way of accounting for the transaction fees (for ignoring the payout threshold) between the two codebases. The reason the issue is affecting you and no one else is because you pay a much larger proportion of your earnings to transaction fees compared to others in the pool. About 30% of your go towards paying transaction fees (due to the small amount earned each day and your numerous payout coins) compared to a few percent for the others ignoring the payout threshold. We need to correct the underlying issue before anything can be paid. I plan to have a resolution today.
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Monero has been stuck @ like below sense the 16 th and this time i put in the address how you said above for Poloniex, I figured I would wait till to day then ask ?. did i do something wrong again ? .

Monero
Payout eligible: 0.21479923
Payout threshold: 0.10687492

All my other payouts seem ok .

My other question i set ETH to 0.1 will there be a fee if it's set over threshold not lower for cash out id rather have threshold set to 0.1 because of how the exchanges payout, unless i use coin base . only asking so I know how it works i don't care if a fee is in cured , just making sure. below is from my account . if I understand it right thresholds is 0.07836128 i put it at 0.10 eth not dollars. will that work ? .

what is network minimum ? . if threshold is lower shouldn't threshold be higher then network minimum or = to it ?.

i think I misunderstand it all together now.

Ethereum
Payout eligible: 0.15088413
Payout threshold: 0.10000000 (lowered from 0.07836128, incurs fee)
Network minimum: 0.10000000

PS : all the other pools i mine ETH on with my GPU's the minimum payout is 0.10 most are set to 1 eth by default .
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:15 pm

I am working on fixing Monero right now. The wallet was failing to pay out anything for "Error: transaction was rejected by daemon with status: Failed". After some investigation, I found that there is a known issue with the Monero client that causes the wallet to be unusable when there are dust transactions (where the transaction fee to spend an input is higher than the value of the input) https://github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/1058. To fix this, I need to compile the client from source, and to do that, I need to install a custom server with newer versions of libraries. It will be multiple hours before I can get the Monero payouts out.

That Ethereum issue seems like a display error on the website. You can set the payout threshold to anything you want, and you aren't charged a fee if the payout threshold is set above the $1 minimum. In addition, the site certainly shouldn't show that 0.07 is lower than 0.1. I will fix this once I get the Monero back online.
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:52 pm

cool Thanks sense the Monero fee is so high i try to wait till it hits .5 xmr/Monero on my PC's , I mean .1 xmr/Monero is a kind of a high fee imo you all have no control over , i can see were that creates a lot of dust.