Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
notsonerdy

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by notsonerdy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:13 am

Thanks Chris, see the payouts now...FYI, the site isn't showing "worker status" or the "live balances" at the moment......
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:29 pm

notsonerdy wrote:Thanks Chris, see the payouts now...FYI, the site isn't showing "worker status" or the "live balances" at the moment......
Same here.. The Main page seems to not show anything.
notsonerdy

Post by notsonerdy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:39 pm

FYI, my page looks fine ATM....much better now
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:48 pm

notsonerdy wrote:FYI, my page looks fine ATM....much better now
Mine is still not showing miners and balance on the front page. Cant tell if I am mining anything!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:55 pm

CritterDog wrote:
notsonerdy wrote:FYI, my page looks fine ATM....much better now
Mine is still not showing miners and balance on the front page. Cant tell if I am mining anything!
Chris will look into this. Unfortunately, I can't do anything at the moment.

If the site appears to be down or some part is offline in the future, I encourage everyone to call the phone number on the contact page. Downtime is an issue important enough that Chris wants to be notified as soon as possible so that he can fix it.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Oddly, the wamp server had crashed for "too many open files". I'll look into finding the root cause, but a restart fixed the problem.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Ether Classic did not pay... I changed my payout address just now to Polinex just in case there might be a problem with my wallet. If you could up date me when you get a chance.

UPDATE: Never mind I got it! No problems!! Thank You!!
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:52 pm

I'm glad you received it. I didn't actually change anything, so I guess it resolved itself.
bob860

Post by bob860 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:37 am

i havent received my ether classic been 2 days please review also Bitmark has not paid either
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:52 am

bob860 wrote:i havent received my ether classic been 2 days please review also Bitmark has not paid either
Chris is on vacation, so I'll look into this when I get home. I apologize for the delay.