Payouts not working

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bob860

Payouts not working

Post by bob860 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:37 am

Hello i have some coins that have not been released can you please help?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Payouts not working

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:16 am

Hi. I will look into this today and will give you an update when I have more information. Thanks!
bob860

Post by bob860 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:59 am

Thank you the coins are Dime and Smiley
Goonsquadglass

Post by Goonsquadglass » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:06 am

Same here. I have not been paid out in 3 days. My username is the same on the forums. I had ignore threshold checked. But I have changed it since. But I'm still over the threshold

The coin I'm mining towards is 100% potcoin

Thanks