When I'll get Paid ?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
gaafor

When I'll get Paid ?

Post by gaafor » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:28 am

Hi Steve,

My balance is greater than my payment threshold ( 0.0011 BTC ) But till now i didn't get paid

what is the problem ? my username is " ahmopro "

please help.

thank you
Steve Sokolowski

Re: When I'll get Paid ?

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:28 am

gaafor wrote:Hi Steve,

My balance is greater than my payment threshold ( 0.0011 BTC ) But till now i didn't get paid

please help.

thank you
Please submit a support ticket to https://support.prohashing.com/ about payout errors. Chris will be glad to investigate.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:45 pm

Your balance has to be OVER the threshold PRIOR to server time midnight for it to qualify to do a payout the following 24-hours.

If your balance JUST NOW hit over the threshold at 8am when you posted, then you have to wait until tonight for the server midnight to verify that value, and then in the following 24-hours you should get a payout.

You do not get instant paid the second you hit over the threshold. And its not 24-hours after you pass the threshold.
Its 24-hours after the server midnight that verifies you are over the threshold, then you get paid.
gaafor

Post by gaafor » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:35 pm

CSZiggy wrote:Your balance has to be OVER the threshold PRIOR to server time midnight for it to qualify to do a payout the following 24-hours.

If your balance JUST NOW hit over the threshold at 8am when you posted, then you have to wait until tonight for the server midnight to verify that value, and then in the following 24-hours you should get a payout.

You do not get instant paid the second you hit over the threshold. And its not 24-hours after you pass the threshold.
Its 24-hours after the server midnight that verifies you are over the threshold, then you get paid.
I already reach the threshold yesterday before midnight , But there is no Count-down time for scheduled payment till now
mycide

Post by mycide » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:43 pm

it's very simple, if there is a V sign for correct at the live earnings it means u have now reached payout, and next time the system issues an payout(within 24h) you get paid.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
gaafor

Post by gaafor » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:48 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:

please help.

thank you
Please submit a support ticket to https://support.prohashing.com/ about payout errors. Chris will be glad to investigate.
thank you, support ticket submitted and waiting for resolve
gaafor

Post by gaafor » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:26 pm

gaafor wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:

please help.

thank you
thank you, support ticket submitted and waiting for resolve
Waiting for support
gaafor

Post by gaafor » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:12 am

-- User Support Tickets: Waiting for support !!

any one know how long time support ticket take to be resolved ?
gaafor

Post by gaafor » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:16 pm

4 days and no support , no paying , no answer !!!!!
mycide

Post by mycide » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:54 am

Give it a week, then start asking Steve in the chat what's up.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s