Florincoin and Newyorkcoin immature since yesterday

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jaether

Florincoin and Newyorkcoin immature since yesterday

Post by jaether » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:41 am

Hi everybody,

Since Yesterday from 17.35 all my found blocks are still immature! I am mining Florincoin and NewYorkcoin.
The coins i found yesterday are not in my today payment and that is very disappointing.
i'ts more than 30 blocks, can anyone tell me what's the problem here?
jaether

Re: Florincoin and Newyorkcoin immature since yesterday

Post by jaether » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:56 am

I also see that there are no blocks found since 05:37:27 this morning, and that's impossible. I used to find at least 4 blocks every hour.
My miners are still hashing full power! So please tell me if I am still mining or is my hash power going to waste here?
Is there a problem with your servers? Can anyone please answer these questions?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:31 am

As indicated in the "Chris to make share corrections" thread, there is some missing data this morning.

However, no money was lost. After the release is issued and verified, Chris will make share corrections in 12 hours.
jaether

Post by jaether » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:53 am

Oke, thanks for reply.Trust you will fix this.
jnickel

Post by jnickel » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:00 pm

I've had no recent shares for 2 days running a group of D3's...is this all a related issue? I triple checked my PW/settings. Everything was fine until Feb 26...took the miners off power and same result. The really weird part is that there are a bunch of other workers with duplicate name error that aren't mine showing up in my worker list...NONE of which are showing any hashrate with 0% efficiency. Am i missing something???