API: Howto fetch a/c balance and hashrate

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
a3miner

API: Howto fetch a/c balance and hashrate

Post by a3miner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 am

Hello

Is there an easy way to fetch the a/c balances and current hash rate from prohashing?
The API through WAMP is beyond me. Is there simply a call i can make with wget or curl to fetch the data?
Anyone can help me?

Here is the API section https://prohashing.com/help.html#api-main
Steve Sokolowski

Re: API: Howto fetch a/c balance and hashrate

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:02 am

Hi a3miner,

Unfortunately, there is not. We removed REST calls earlier in the year to transition to live data through WAMP. The great news is that you can receive that data live as it changes. If you just want to obtain it once, then you can call the corresponding function and not subscribe to the channels, as long as you don't call the function more often than once every five minutes.

Thanks,

-Steve Sokolowski
a3miner

Post by a3miner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:06 am

Thanks Steve.
Just very complicated. What’s the easiest to just receive a snapshot of account balance and hashrate? Any example files would be great. Basically I just want to send me summaries of earnings daily.
nroe

Post by nroe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:37 am

any update?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Unfortunately, we don't have the manpower to write an example right now, but perhaps that's something we can do in the future.

If you find any examples on the Internet, then please let me know so I can post them. Also, JoeTheMiner is experienced at writing bots and perhaps he can share some examples with you.
MitchellMint

Post by MitchellMint » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:36 pm

I think you have to get a client, then configure it, then convert it to an array and echo it... Right?
TrustPlus Dev