getting started

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
gabakusa

getting started

Post by gabakusa » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:49 pm

hi guys
how do I create a worker's name?
I am in USA, I just got a D3 and I have a S7 where I use slush pool, it took me 5" to set it up and make it work
here things seems to be different, please I need some help
thanks
mck

Re: getting started

Post by mck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:15 pm

here you do it in 1" ;)
URL: prohashing.com:3333
Worker: <username you chose to log in to Prohashing>
Password: n=<random worker name, just for yourself to distinguish between your devices>
AppleMiner

Re: getting started

Post by AppleMiner » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:32 pm

And if you are using a D3 to mine X-11 coins....Also add to the password a SPACE and then a=x11
So it mines the X11 algo instead of the default SCRYPT.