password recovery

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ativis

password recovery

Post by ativis » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:24 am

I've lost my password

support wrote to me:

"Hi Martin,
Thanks for contacting us. In order to proceed, you'll need to prove your identity by sending a small amount of money from one of your payout addresses to our wallet. Could you tell us which coin you would like to use for this process so that we can send you the source and destination addresses?
Thanks,"

I answered but still nothing happened.

Why it takes so long ?
AppleMiner

Re: password recovery

Post by AppleMiner » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:54 pm

If you are using HOTMAIL address, Microsloth blocks the prohash emails going out on its server.
If you submitted a problem or a ticket with hotmail, you need to redo it with Gmail or another email provider.

You got one reply already so it should be working, did you check the spam folder?

And the brothers have RL jobs, so they arent around to take care of the pool 24-7.
And both were sick and under the weather this weekend. It may take another 24 hours.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:24 pm

log in to the support area by going to support.prohashing.com. if you use hotmail and dont want to switch email providers, you can submit and recieve updated there.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:39 pm

I apologize for this. We are getting to the tickets as quickly as our health allows.

Unfortunately, password reset tickets are the lowest priority and we only address them after all other tickets have been dealt with. While we want to deal with everyone's problems equally, we feel that it's more important to first address those problems for which we are at fault, like payout issues.

I can't promise an ETA, as we've been hit with a lot of these requests recently. I apologize again.
ativis

Post by ativis » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:I apologize for this. We are getting to the tickets as quickly as our health allows.

Unfortunately, password reset tickets are the lowest priority and we only address them after all other tickets have been dealt with. While we want to deal with everyone's problems equally, we feel that it's more important to first address those problems for which we are at fault, like payout issues.

I can't promise an ETA, as we've been hit with a lot of these requests recently. I apologize again.
I understand Steve but I wait and wait :(

please give me LTC address here to send small amount

to confirm my payout address and generate new password

thanks