payouts

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
darksidejungle

Re: payouts

Post by darksidejungle » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:35 am

Hi, is there a way with password arguments I can solo mine a coin directly to my home wallet so it does not effect my 100% pay out in bitcoin and my other miners where this password has not been implemented to mine most profitable? I really want all my miners on this pool because it's the best and most trustworthy. Thanks
darksidejungle

Post by darksidejungle » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:36 am

Hi, is there a way with password arguments I can solo mine a coin directly to my home wallet so it does not effect my 100% pay out in bitcoin and my other miners where this password has not been implemented to mine most profitable? I really want all my miners on this pool because it's the best and most trustworthy. Thanks
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 am

Guys, if you have a different issue or question, create a different thread, don't hijack someone elses. It doesn't help your question/concern/issue get helped, and it doesn't help the original poster get their issue fixed. This if fairly common knowledge stuff here.