Calculating Hashrate message

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Tofugitive

Calculating Hashrate message

Post by Tofugitive » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:38 am

I just started yesterday and so far I get hours at a time where all looks good, and then all my miners switch to 'Calculating Hashrate...' for extended periods of time and my total hashrate disappears from the dashboard. Is this a known error, meaning my miners are spinning in circles during these times, or is it just how the UI works at present?
mck

Re: Calculating Hashrate message

Post by mck » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:56 am

This happens when your miner was disconnected and has reconnected again. I think this can have two causes: either your miner has restarted itself (hashboard errors?), or the server forces the reconnect. In the first case all statistics are reset to zero in the miner status (at least for an Antminer L3+).
fantasik

Post by fantasik » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:59 am

ok so, just need to wait ? but the clam balance indicates that I am available for payout for 2 days now. And I don't got this problems with other fiat payout.
mck

Post by mck » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:07 am

I received payouts in almost 30 different coins throughout the past months and a few times a payout took a bit longer, but eventually all balances were settled. Of course if it takes exceptionally long, there can be an error and you can inquire via a support ticket.